1. Show your ads at the moment potential customers express an interest in your product or service.
2. Make your ads seen, but not necessarily by having the highest bid.
3. Use three search parameters for optimising your campaign: reach, relevance, and results.
4. Reach customers with advanced targeting techniques.
5. Track conversions to lead to improved performance.
6. Understand the Google search experience from the customers’ perspective.
7. Use auction-time data to help your bids win for the goals we set.
8. Identify new opportunities with at-a-glance reports.
9. Adopt writing techniques for text ads that are extremely effective for. reaching customers.
10. Estimate and distribute a budget that serves your campaign objectives.